Prayer Conference Call Info:
- Alternate Monday nights @ 9:30 pm; Call (559)546-1000; Access code – 743061
Prayer also allows us to:
- Share in Presiding Bishop Wade’s vision of Prayer Connect.
- To build relationships amongst Prayer Connect members.
- To be consistent in all aspects of Prayer Connect responsibilities.
- Maintain effective communication via phone or email.
- To keep all prayer request confidential among PCPC Prayer Connect members.
- A monthly newsletter with required scripture readings.
- All members spend time in fasting and prayer every Thursday.
- We will honor one another and cover one another as family.
- We are in a war and we will pray and protect one another.
- We will endeavor to keep the unity of the spirit, knowing that “endeavor” implies that it will require some extra effort. The enemy’s primary plan is to divide the ranks.
If you desire prayer, please click on the Prayer Cord and follow the form details. Thank you!